CLICK HERE!!!

it takes a little...to much

Monday, August 16, 2010

In Love With You

You gave me love, You gave me hope
You gave me faith, You made me all

You gave me life, You show me mercy
You promised me, with eternity

Though I didn't know I deserve this
Still You gave me everything I needed

Chorus:
Oh, what can I do?
Show me the way, the right way to thank you
I wanted to know
I want to praise You, glorify You
In everything I do
O Lord, I love You

You never let me, when I'm down
You're still there, Holding me

When I am weary, You gave me peace
When I lose hope, You showed me everything

And now, I want to honor You
Oh Lord, I bow down before You

And I will cry out, I will kneel down
You overcome all my fears...
When I let go, You hold me forever
strongholds are broken...


(Repeat Chorus - change last two lines with these)
And though I'm not worthy
Oh Lord, I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment